About Me

My photo
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
the courteeners, vintage clothing, coffee shops, patterned tights, nights out, charity shops, high waisted skirts, taboo and lemonade, vintage bags, worn down military boots, wearing big bows and scarf's in my hair, gym, vintage tee's, morrissey, sarcasm, pixie/granny boots, tailored trousers, washed out leggins, my phone, over sized granny cardigans, eating out, photography, take-aways, life ♥

Thursday, 6 May 2010

my dream bedroom for the lovely jazzabelle! x

as you can see my dream bedroom would be very vintage yet calming. i would like my bedroom to be very open and light, mostly neutral colours. I'm in love with vintage furniture and would use it as a centre piece in my room. this room to me looks like heaven! what's your thoughts? -xo

1 comment:

  1. thank-you! ahh, the wardrobe is amazing :) good luck! love jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete