About Me

My photo
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
the courteeners, vintage clothing, coffee shops, patterned tights, nights out, charity shops, high waisted skirts, taboo and lemonade, vintage bags, worn down military boots, wearing big bows and scarf's in my hair, gym, vintage tee's, morrissey, sarcasm, pixie/granny boots, tailored trousers, washed out leggins, my phone, over sized granny cardigans, eating out, photography, take-aways, life ♥

Friday, 7 May 2010

friday is my day!

hello my little cherry blossoms!
don't you just love welcoming the weekend?
and ohhh what a fab weekend this one will be!
On Saturday I'm going to my boyfriend's friend's birthday party, and its going to be
pretty wild!
As much as i love parties, its the 3 days of deciding what to wear that I hate! I have soooo many clothes, yet i convince myself i have nothing to wear?
how?
However seen as though I'm worrying so much, my boyfriend is giving me £50 to buy something new! So i had a little search around and found this? what do you guy's think?



please do tell me what you think, i'm soooo stuck! i REALLY need your help! -xo

4 comments:

  1. ooooh they would look gorgeous together Jade, them shoes are sexy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good boyfriend! Yum yes, like the dress and shoes together a lot, very clean but sexy :) Oh and I see you're from Yorkshire? I'm moving over from Ireland to go to University of York in October... never been there, just went with my gut feeling lmao =P what's it like darling? Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I didn't get back to you!
    I love everything about Yorkshire, providing you're in the right place that is! some parts are rough some are nice, but in York, you'l be fine, I've visited a few times, and the people couldn't be more friendly! good luck with the move lovely -xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like these shoes!

    XO NANCY

    ReplyDelete