About Me

My photo
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
the courteeners, vintage clothing, coffee shops, patterned tights, nights out, charity shops, high waisted skirts, taboo and lemonade, vintage bags, worn down military boots, wearing big bows and scarf's in my hair, gym, vintage tee's, morrissey, sarcasm, pixie/granny boots, tailored trousers, washed out leggins, my phone, over sized granny cardigans, eating out, photography, take-aways, life ♥

Friday, 2 April 2010

So today I thought I'd give you a little peak into my wish list! I'm digging deep because I rarely splash out, so I found some lovely footwear from River Island that i hope to buy soon! I just love shoes from River Island, they're always so unique and fab! But first, I just want to share my lovely boots with you that we're a Christmas present, mmmmmmmmm.




ohhhhhhhhhhhh my beautiful BEAUTIFUL boots that hardly ever leave my feet! can you understand why i fell in love with them
?





ohhhh I wish summer would hurry, because i have a whole lot of outfits to fit in with these wonderful gladiators! £49.99 from river island. fun sun sun!







I usually dress in dark colours, but these babies could be my excuse for a whole new wardrobe! yayy me! £64.99 from river island, bit of a splash as I'm usually one for bargains! but they could just be worth it!





I don't know what it is about these, but i can just imagine them with a vintage dress and thick black tights! maybe even patterned tights depending on the dress! Again £64.99 from river island!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the bottom shoes!!
    Really like your blog, following, and looking forward to seeing your updates. ;)

    - Samantha// http://samanthamercano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete