About Me

My photo
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
the courteeners, vintage clothing, coffee shops, patterned tights, nights out, charity shops, high waisted skirts, taboo and lemonade, vintage bags, worn down military boots, wearing big bows and scarf's in my hair, gym, vintage tee's, morrissey, sarcasm, pixie/granny boots, tailored trousers, washed out leggins, my phone, over sized granny cardigans, eating out, photography, take-aways, life ♥

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

from the start

i've always wanted one of these. I find it so interesting reading blogs from other people, i tend to follow the 'what i'm wearing' kind of blogs, as my best interests are in fashion. So i thought i'd give my own a go, however i decided that a 'what i'm wearing' blog would be a little hard for me as i rarely take photos. So there I was, making an account for something i was completely unsure of, until i thought of me. sounds strange i know, but what could be more interesting than life? so i decided to share mine with you, if it doesn't tickle your taste then fine, but i love my life, and i hope you love to read about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment